InfluxDB can scrape data
- Can collect data in specified intervals
- Saves data into a InfluxDB bucket
- It collects data from endpoints that accept HTTP(S) and that provide data in the [prometheus data format][https://prometheus.io/docs/instrumenting/exposition_formats/].
Here we will use a the sample metrics data what influxDB generates and can be accessed at
- Find the navigation menu and select Data
- There select the Scrapers tab
- Click on the Select Scraper button
- In the popup window, enter a name and select a bucket.
- For the Target URL add
http://localhost:8086/metrics(or the url from where you would like to scrape your data)
- Click Create