- Open Data Explorer
- Create a flux query (either with the panel at the bottom, or writing manually in the Script Editor)
- Press Submit to run the query. This will generate the graph preview.
- You can add further queries with the
- You an hide/show the visualizations by clicking on the eye icon
You can choose a different graph type from the left menu.
To see you data in a tablet format, turn on the View Raw Data switch.
You can refresh the dashboard with the refresh button. You can change the auto-refresh interval (by default it is stopped and shows a pause sign).
You can save your query as a dashboard cell by clicking on the Save as
- Select the Boards menu item in the navigation menu.
- Select Create Dashboard menu in the middle and select New Dashboard
- Name the dashboard at the top field (saying Name this dashboard)
You can also import a dashboard from a file or simply pasting a JSON file.
You can also create a new dashboard from templates.
You can also clone your dashboard and change it for another need.
For these operations you need to open a dashboard (e.g. by clicking on its name in the Boards screen).
- You can add further data to your dashboard with the Add cell button at the top left corner.
- You can add notes to your dashboard with the Add Note buttom at the top left corner.
- Change time zone
- Manually refresh
- Set automatic refresh interval
- Select time range